Can you imagine tasting a grilled cheese for the first time? I kind of imagine that if you had a bite of this insane fried chicken grilled cheese sandwich, you’d get all the feels. We have this yummy looking new bread here on the Good Tips About Life.
What You’ll Need
- 2 slices of country white bread
- 2 prepared fried chicken tenders, chopped
- 1 tbsp
- Red Pepper Jelly by Bonnie’s Jams
- 1.5 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 slices asiago
- 1/2 tbsp cilantro
- 2 pats salted butter
How to Make It
1. Begin by smear cream cheese onto one slice of the country white bread. Add chopped fried chicken tenders and add the red pepper jelly evenly on top. Add the two slices of asiago and the remaining slice of bread. Butter the exterior of the sandwich and set aside.
2. If you’re using a non-stick pan – Place the buttered sandwich in the pan and turn the heat to medium. Cook for a few minutes on one side until the bread is golden and crispy and the bottom layer of cheese has begun to soften and melt. Carefully flip the sandwich and repeat until the other side is equally as golden brown and the cheese has completely melted.
3. If you’re using a panini press – which is the easiest and fastest method – Turn the heat to medium high and place the buttered sandwich in. Let it cook for a few minutes until all the cheese has melted and the top and the bottom of the sandwich are crispy and golden brown.
4. Once the sandwich is done cooking, let it rest for a minute before serving so the cheese can coagulate and won’t ooze out as you cut it.