We’ve taken one of the easiest party appetizers and amped up these BBQ meatballs with honey and garlic.
- 2 lb frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
- 2 bottles (18 oz each) barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic (about 8 cloves)
- Spray 3 to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Add meatballs to slow cooker.
- In medium bowl, mix barbecue sauce, honey and garlic, mixing well. Pour on top of meatballs in slow cooker; stir to coat.
- Cover; cook on High heat setting 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until thermometer inserted in center of meatball reads 165°F. Stir before serving to evenly coat meatballs in barbecue sauce mixture.