Pan fried chicken cubes served with a sweet and sour sauce.
Chicken marinated and fried. Combined with sauteed peppers, onions, carrots and cabbage. Served with rice.
Ingredients Of Sweet And Sour Chicken
- 300 gms chicken
- 15-20 garlic cloves
- 1 knob ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp corn flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup pineapple (diced)
- 1 cup carrots (diced)
- 1 cup chinese cabbage (diced)
- 1 cup red, green and yellow peppers
- 1 tsp light soya sauce
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup onions (diced)
- 1 Tbsp tomato juice
How to Make Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Marinade the chicken in a marinade of garlic and ginger paste, some corn flour along with soy sauce and salt. Keep it aside for an hour.
- In a wok take some oil, saute in the carrots, the cabbage, the onions the bell peppers and add some tomato juice to it bring to a slight boil.
- Fry the chicken and add to the wok along with some stock and set to simmer.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with rice.